Friday, September 18, 2009

Sitting Here With My Memories
Just got finished listening to the Georgia Satellites album with the only big hit they had “keep Your hands to your self”...Now we have the Beach Boys Greatest Hits going...

Yesterday I was on my High School’s web site for 1961...can it possibly be 48 years...someone tell me my math is off...ok, it isn’t...

Wow 48 years...not so long if you say it fast...Well...from horse drawn ice and milk wagons to Space flight...cans on a string...to children with cell phones...more computing power in the palm of our hand...Than a three story building that was the computer...

I have lived my life basically with one thought in mind...it started with a p...no it wasn’t philosophy...

I am a very earthy individual...my life now compared to earlier is very sedentary...basically a couch potato for you rednecks out there...ok so I have my collar up to hide mine...

Some have called me a womanizer in my younger days...I called it Lover...Four wives... two relationships of five years or longer...

Not looking for wives any more...I have discovered that one does not have to get married to be intimate...

Yes...I am a minister...I am however...not a hypocrite...Read the scriptures closely and see that the Teacher had many married women as camp followers...no, they weren’t married to any of the disciples...

I really would love to have the tribal type of life...where the child’s lineage came down through the mother for we most always know the mother...

It is amazing how often the supposed father wasn’t...

Again...not being critical...just making an observation...the tribe takes care of the child and mother...

This is probably going to lose me more readers than it will gain...well these are my thoughts on the Spiritual life as I see it...Spirit cares only if we truly love...not whether the license was in effect...for thoroughly love is all there is...

Gosh...those Beach Boys were awesome...still are for that matter...Guess I will do either Elvis or Dino next...

I live life basically with one law or rule...That is harm none...do as you will...

Oh yeah...there are a ton of principles I attempt to live by...I find that if I live by the harm none then I fulfill all of the others...

The principles are for me to live a better life...there again it is the way I choose to live life now...

Did I do it as a young man...now way...too many lovely ladies out there...still are for that matter...

The nice thing is that now the over fifties look as good as the 20’s...some of them a lot better...

There again my opinion.

Remember that is all any of this is...my opinion...it is as valid as any ones...or not...

The thing is that life is nothing but a thought...what ever we think it is...it is...

That is why no one can help anyone else until they realize they need help...until that time they have no problem...though everyone around them are pulling their hair out...until the person realize there is a problem it isn’t theirs...it belongs to all of the others...

Only when someone hits bottom or realizes they need help no one can do anything...

There again life is only a thought...change the thought...change the life...

People in the poorest sections town may be happy while those on the prosperous side of life may have everything...but happiness...

Give me happiness...everytime...

I have lived in big houses and been miserable and lived like I am now a one bed room apt with everything I need and most of what I want...a come and go companion might be nice...I kind of like my own space...

Hey this has gone way too long and rambled a lot... but so what, it costs me nothing to write...or you to read so...hey...enjoy...

Just remember I love and believe in YOU

Blessings,
Rev. Isaac
Of the Angelic Messenger Circle
wisaac3rd@aol.com
http://www.whitedovebooks.co.uk/inspiration-spiritual/
wisaac3rd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment